mardi 26 novembre 2013

How do you know best antiperspirant for women ؟

best antiperspirant for women

How to stop sweating and feel confident

I never thought that the answer to excessive sweating can be so cheap and easy.

I used to sweat a lot. I never wore tight shirts . Every time I dared to wear tight shirts , would be so mortified by the sweat stains that the shirt would never leave my closet again.

I have tried many antiperspirants : roll - ons, solids. I even tried Mitchum , which " contains the maximum amount of active ingredient. " It did not work .

I wore shirts to avoid huge sweat stains . Even if no one else could see , I always felt moisture in my arms. It destroyed my confidence.

It is no fancy stuff . Not a magic secret . Certain Dri antiperspirant works .

At first I used some Dri Antiperspirant every night. I was surprised : my underarms remained dry throughout the day . I do not think there was any way I could really last 72 hours , so it was probably a couple of months ago , I tried to apply some Dri Antiperspirant every night.

Turns out , it really last 72 hours! I apply it every three nights , and every three days , I'm still totally dry.

Certain Dri Antiperspirant keeps me dry, but this is not a deodorant. I ask a deodorant every morning. That's good, because I can choose what I want : I do not have to worry about its strength.

By not applying certain Dri Antiperspirant every three nights, underarm hair removal , no irritation. It may sting a little , but I found an easy way to take care of it ...

Aveeno Itch Relief Night Cream works wonders.

Dri apply some antiperspirant . When my skin is completely dry , I take a little cream Night Aveeno Itch Relief and massage into my skin.

Massage with fingers or palm . It feels good and the relief lasts all night.

Do not use depilatory cream on the skin where applied antiperspirant Certain Dri . This includes Veet , Nair and other depilatory cream . I recommend waxing armpits while using some Dri antiperspirant , but you can shave if you prefer.

Also avoid cream alpha hydroxy beta hydroxy acid skin cream antiperspirant Certain Dri which applies or acid . I accidentally'm a little too close to my armpits with my glycolic acid lotion , and go biting !

You can physically exfoliate with a scrub or loofah (I rub my armpits enough force and have no problems at all) , just do not use a chemical exfoliant in the armpits.

For those of us who have tried all the market strength antiperspirant / deodorant in vain king , Certain Dri Antiperspirant is a godsend .

I know I give much advice , but I just want you to be able to learn from my experience. It took me some time to find the best routine . Hopefully, with my advice , you will find your best routine faster.

Passage shave wax using Aveeno Soothing Night Cream Itch , and applying certain Dri Antiperspirant every three nights gives me the best results.

I love being able to wear the shirts. I do not have to worry about how hot or humid it is. I do not have to check every few minutes to see how sweat stains are visible. And I do not ruin my white shirts Icky stained yellow .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire